Sunday, June 17, 2012

On with the show

I'm sorry this is taking so long to get through.  First, I didn't realize I took so many pictures, and second, as you all well know, I'm not the best at "timely" blogging.  So, you might want to just consider all these pictures as a giant quilt show of new projects.

Here we go!

First up, Bunny Hill Designs.   I went to market to help out my friend, Anne, and we had a great time.   Here's what her booth looked like.


Check out these darling little wool pillows.


This is her new Block of the Month called Pumpkinville.   This version is done in cottons.


And Pumpkin Hollow is done in wools.   They are both adorable.


And these pillows and wall hangings are all done in wool.   So soft and pretty for a little one.


Here's Lynne Hagemeier of Kansas Troubles Quilters.  


I love the warmth of her booth.    Check out all the gorgeous patterns.


So inviting.


Here are Alma Adams and Barb Allen of Blackbird Designs.  Their booth was next to ours so we got to chat quite a bit.    I also sat next to Alma at the Moda dinner party and we had a blast.  


Their beautiful designs are always among my favorites.


This next booth belongs to Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts.   Every time I went by her booth to get a photo of her, she was incredibly busy signing her new book.


The intricacy of her designs just overwhelms me.  So many tiny little pieces.  


The blue and white fabric is part of Deb Strain's newest line of fabric.    Her company is Saltbox Illustrations and she is the creative genius behind all the darling greeting cards, calendars, gift certificates and note pads that I'm sure you've all seen.  


Fig Tree's booth is always a fun one to see.   I love how Joanna did 2 versions of the star quilt.  The one with the dark background is just stunning.   I always like seeing the same quilt made with different fabrics.  


The booth was filled with tons of new goodies.


I had so many pictures of the Moda designers that I'll just continue the post tomorrow.  

See you then.

Hugs, Anne

11 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful photos of the show and all of my favorite designers.

Debbie

antique quilter said...

Thanks always fun to see Market pictures! Keep posting!!!

Kathie

Karen said...

The wool pumpkin pillows are unique. They would be oh so cute for fall decorating.

Nancy in MT said...

Anne, more wonderful pictures, my favorite is Fig Tree's star on the dark background.

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Love the quilt done in wools! Pumpkinville...so cute!

Jenny M said...

Thank you for posting the photos of the Market booths, being in Australia it's a great way of seeing the Market thru your eyes. And we get to see a sneak peak of the new quilt patterns & books that may hit our shores in the near future.

Jenny M said...

Thank you for posting the photos of the Market booths, being in Australia it's a great way of seeing the Market thru your eyes. And we get to see a sneak peak of the new quilt patterns & books that may hit our shores in the near future.

Carrie P. said...

WOW, cool booths. That blue and white quilt looks huge.

moosecraft said...

Great pics of the show! I'm very quickly becoming an Edyta Sitar groupie... LOVE those quilts and the fabrics!

Lori said...

Lovely!! I would be so overwhelmed!!

Beth said...

Great photos. I was at market too. I was at market too and seeing the pictures makes me excited all over again.